Our brand is a voice and a product is a souvenir....
BenefitsTocotrienols target specific free radicals and sources of inflammation. Research has found that attacking these targets could offer the following health benefits:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Reverse inflammation and free radical damage
- Tocotrienols may reduce the risk of cancer by fighting free radical damage.
- Some studies also suggest that this form of vitamin E can slow the growth of cancer cells. A 2013 study Trusted Source found that tocotrienols could promote the death of breast cancer cells in the lab.
TO COTRINOL IN CANCER TREATMENT:
- Chronic inflammation may lead to the development of cancer.
- Genetic changes that occur within cancer cells themselves are responsible for many aspects of cancer development
- Inflammation has long been associated with the development of cancer.
- The distinct characteristics of cancer cells to proliferate, metastasize, evade apoptotic signals, and develop chemoresistance have been linked to the inflammatory response.
- Due to the involvement of multiple genes and various pathways, current drugs that target single genes have not been effective in providing a therapeutic cure.
- Breast cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Colon cancer
- Gastric cancer
- Lung cancer
- Prostate cancer
- Skin cancer